Sunday, November 25, 2018

Alex 7y,7m/Zach 5y2m - 1/15/2018-2/14/2018

I've gotten so far behind on my blog I've had to add the date to the post so I know where I'm at in the timeline of life!  We had some more snow in January so I continued to play with the portrait photos!






This is my parents with all their Law School Friends - so awesome they still get together after all these years!  GO GATORS!

The annual tent night!  The boys and their dad spend the night in the tent while mom has a nice comfortable night sleep in her bed!  :)

Holy Redeemer Mass at St Brigid


Zach in Pre-K with Sophia

Zach with Logan and Nicolas

Aihblinn, Zach and Nora

Zach and Abbey

We are heading to Disney at the end of February and we just got our Magic Bands!!!




 Valentine Day treats!


No comments: